I know that no more civs will be added, but purely for fun and giving an idea for a possible modder the nubians could be like:
Camel and Archer civilizatiion
- Start with +150 wood
- Camel Rider moves 10% faster
- Each garrisoned relic gives +1 attack to foot archers (up to 4)
- Monasteries *2 Hitpoints.
Team Bonus: Camel Units +2 LOS
Unique Unit: Kushite Archer (70 wood, 50 gold): A foot archer with an attcak that ignores pierce armor, strong vs armored units.
- HP:35 (40 for elite)
- Attack: 5 (7 for elite)
- Armor: 1/1 (2/2 for elite)
- Rate of fire: 2.4
- Frame delay: 5
- Range 4 (5 for elite)
- Accuracy: 60% (70% for elite)
- Projectile speed: 7
- LOS: 7
- Speed: 1.0
Upgrade to elite: 900 food, 900 gold.
- Desert fury: Camel Rider attacks 25% faster. (300 food 250 gold)
- (Unknown religious name): Monk +1 range. (700 wood, 400 gold)
- Barracks: No champion and Halbedieer.
- Archery Range: No Heavy Cavalry Archer, Hand Cannoneer and Parthian Tactics.
- Stable: No Cavalier.
- Siege Workshop: No Siege Onager, Heavy Scorpion and Bombard cannon.
- Castle: Not Hoardings.
- Dock: Not Shipwright, Fast fire ship and heavy demolition ship.
- Defensive Structures: No bombard Tower
- Monastery: Not Heresy.
- Blacksmith: Not Ring Archer Armor and Plate Barding Armor.
- University: Not Architecture, Siege Engineers and Arrowslits.
- Economy: Not Gold Shaft Mining, Two-Man saw and Crop Rotation.
Wonder: Faras Cathedral.
Campaign or Historical Battle: First or Second Battle of Dongola (652) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Dongola
This is all, feel free to suggest something about balance or giv ebetter historical info for the bonuses, I will probably make more ideas for a fictional “The Forgotten part II”.