October Pre Update!

Lol no, im not talking about training cattle. Im talking about an ally gibing cattle to other like maps as Deccan, mongolia… if you have 20 cows you cant get anymore. Japan cant get 88cows for their shrines neither.

1 Like

Also japan had this issue.

1 Like

But with India it was worse because the animals do not need to be in a sacred field to generate experience, while Japan has a limit of 4X20 in the sanctuaries + 8 of the wonder ‘Toshogu Shrine’.

@OperaticShip743 Where is the OP issue there?? Getting XP is not giving you an instant victory and Indian cows arent free, you are spending a lot to train them. Its not like african civs that give you influence to train units. It would be OP if they give you export but its not the case.

Well. This is easily solved by making the allies unable to give away their cows. However, I do not agree in the case that the Indian captures buffalo, sheep and other types of cattle as a limit for not being able to train the 20 sacred cows.

@OperaticShip743 Then allies cant give captured cattle to allies as Japan, Indians, Brits… a must on some maps. I say again that nobody was complaining about this, devs hadnt any reason to do this change for no african civs.

I understand this is annoying. I also consider it impractical. But what would be the solution so that India is not flooded cattle?

Why is that an issue?? Nobody said anything about Indian cows for 15 years. Everything India gets is wood, but they havent any factory and they need vills gathering them. About urumis…they came too slowly to mass them costing 18pop. Same for natives, harder now that devs nerf this kind of cards (why?)

2 Likes

Yes. This does not make OP to india at all.

What I would propose is that India only gain experience with its own sacred cows, and the other types of cattle count as food.

Here I would like to make a suggestion that I had forgotten, that age advance with the Elder is too powerful, I suggest that the advance only allows to improve Lumber Ceremony (250) of the market and Great Feast Ceremony (175) of the farm, I consider that it is more balanced provide an improvement of 20% in wood and another 20% in food, than 40% in wood. On the other hand, to advance to fortress age, eliminate Great Feast Ceremony (175), in case the player has not made this improvement yet, you can give them for free, or force the player to build the farm and do the improvement manually, the other 2 upgrades may be free.

2 Likes

Am I the only person that feels aztecs are fine and this is only going to make them op?
Their army units and mass are very tough to beat already. Do they have to have everything to be good?

1 Like

Aztecs or Incas? Because the Aztecs were not even touched in this pre update

1 Like

The Aztecs only need to be improved in the treaty. That’s why I suggested that ‘coyote runners’ get a bonus against cannons and guerrillas, since the Aztecs have no area damage with ranged attacks and they don’t have cannons to deal with skirmishers.

We need the Aztec rework. ;/

Even more than that, I’d love to either see an improvement to the concept of community plaza eco powers, or straight-up native (based on colonial designs, visually) version of a factory for late game, even as a shipment.
Not a 1:1 equivalent, it’s ok to have civs focused more on an early-mid game, but just… something that improve their situation.

Pre-Columbian civilizations need flagship buildings such as temples, administrative buildings, or wonders of some kind. Currently they only have basic buildings. The Aztecs for example built pyramids and all kinds of imposing buildings.

1 Like

infantry counter all cav in mele not just heavy cav , infantry use to counter them in mele before also.

1 Like

hausa has good units but their eco is no where close to insane .

in latye game only that also livetsock market reset very slow

The point is that it cost 1Pop slot with good stats at both kind of attacks.
About eco…hausa has a trade card, they only need to get food on treaty. Also why they can upgrade their units with just 2 cheap upgrades?