Old map pool after maintenance

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.101.51737.0.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 /

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
After the maintenance yesterday (10th September 2021) i have the map rotation of 24th August again instead of 7th September.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Go ranked game
  2. See the map pool and be confused

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Current map pool available!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Your probably aware of that issue but i did not found an real toppic about that…
Pls. fix that, thx
Kind regards Benjy536

3 Likes

Hi @Benjy536!

Thank you for informing us.

Does this happen to you all the time? It it not happening to us :pensive:, maybe could you provide more information?

Thanks!

Hi @IkoKnight8151 ,

thanks for your reply. I played last on September 12 - it was still the old map pool. Now I just started the game again and in the meantime the right map pool is available. So everything is fine again.

1 Like