- GAME BUILD #: 13.18214
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
When playing on unknown, you can roll the old (vanilla legacy pre-TWC old) Aztec natives. One of the techs, chocolate recipes, does not seem to work correctly. In game, the description says 1 crate of 100 c per 2 minutes and it does not specify a cap, but at 23 min only provided 6 crates. This is before the usual 30 min cap, so I would expect 11 crates at that point per the description. 6 crates is more consistent with 1 crate every 4 min.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play on unknown, rolling until you get the vanilla legacy Aztec natives
- Build a TP and read the description of chocolate recipes
- Research chocolate recipe and note the provided number of crates does not match the description.
The effect and description of the tech should be the same.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
choco bits.age3Ysav (3.2 MB)