Only new big DLC could save AOE3!

aoe 3 DE is free with the gamepass something is something…

Burmese also (for the theme of the Burmese-Siamese wars of the sixteenth-eighteenth century and the Anglo-Burmese wars of the nineteenth century)…

1 Like

I would keep sending $30-50 a year for dlc. Fiend for this game

4 Likes

TZ :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:, my TZ :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’d rather have more new maps than more new civs.

???
The african dlc for aoe3 DE has the best critic reviews and popular opinions out of all the DEs dlcs. Including those from aoe2 DE. In aoe3 DE, the only ones disliked were USA and Mexico.

Besides aoe3 doesn’t need any saving. It’s doing just fine and it’s getting new content and updates.

7 Likes

The USA dlc had the biggest boost in player count though. I’m sure the devs have the actual stats on what’s purchased/played the most.

The African DLC did overlap with the AoE4 beta which probably didn’t help the player count.

Maybe, but the player count for AoE3 didn’t dip on the opening weekend of AoE4 so I’m personally not convinced by that.

Then, you would have a Southeast Asian dlc with Siamese (fighting in the first historical battle with the Siamese king Naresuan the Great against the Burmese king Nanda -son of Bayinnaung and narrator of his campaign in 1593), then in the second historical battle played with the Burmese in the fall of Ayutthaya in 1767 and finally a historic battle of the unification of Vietnam in 1802 by Emperor Gia Long…

Un DLC llamado the forgotten ones, en donde pongan a Italia, Polonia y Dinamarca (se que no agregarían 3, y es probable que los 2 últimos tampoco, pero si fuese real seria épico)

1 Like

The truth is that what sells and attracts players are the dlc with new civs but unlike in aoe4 I prefer that they end up reworking all the civs with new cards and units

2 Likes

Sì,minimo meterán a los italianos y a los polacos (considerando que ambas civs ya están en el 2 DE) y más adelante meterán a los daneses para promocionar a la civ danesa de aoe 4…

I’m fed up with the colonial history of the American continent. It’s time for the production team to develop a large-scale DLC related to the European war and the Napoleonic War to be it very Interesting

4 Likes

That’s funny considering the original premise of this game

4 Likes

Yes, and the Italian wars and the 30 years’ war…

Yes, but since TAD colonialism was left aside a bit by the issue that it is Age of Empires no Age of Colonial Empires…plus the Ottoman Empire had no colonies in the New World and is in the game so what it the problem with that?..

So can you tell me how to get the European dlc to Must it be the next new civilization

Aren’t you the one that keeps teasing a Euro DLC even though there’s no news of one being in the works?

1 Like

It only remains to wait for them to announce something…