OPINION: FFA NOMAD SHOULD BE IN MEGARANDOM ONLY

Today I was watching drongo and I saw someone spawned in the middle of the valley on hidden valley map. Bro was stuck for life there with no gold and can’t get out by chopping through. Now obviously you can just simply downvote the map to avoid this but what I’m trying to say is I feel like a lot of the maps in the casual/ranked map pool aren’t cut out to be a ffa nomad map pool. So I think when you queue up for ffa the only map we all should be playing on is megarandom. Feel free to post your thoughts here.

3 Likes

definitely.

Without the random aspect people will just scurry to the predetermined ‘best’ spots on the map.

It is already a major issue on 4v4 nomad.

agreed, make it 50% megarandom land/ mega random and 50% normal maps

1 Like

Instead of Veto, how about a reverse Veto?

Meaning select the Maps YOU want to play in FFA.

The really bad ffa maps gets filtered out and people who just wanna play Megarandom can play just megarandom.

I personally wouldnt mind waiting much longer qeues if I can play on maps i find enjoyfull.

Some FFA map are just borked or gives the guy who has the best spawn to much advantage. (Example golden heights and having the lake uncontested and locked out)

1 Like

That’s a good idea most of the maps are bad for FFA or Nomad, but there are still some maps besides MegaRandom like Wetlands that can be good.

Some map spawn might be toxic indeed, but I do think play ffa in the map players are familiar with in a different approach is really fun :sleeping: also play megarandom all the time is kind of boring

Insane how out of touch the devs are.

I like to some extend playing familar maps on FFA nomad, but I guess at least 70% of the maps are not very fun. I voted out 15 Maps and would love to be able to vote more. Maybe add more Mega Random variants?

They patch it at your behest though??