Opponent can create Genghis Khan and Siege Onager in Dark Age in Ranked 1 v 1

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.35584.0 4714640
  • Platform: Steam
  • Gamertag:

Issue:

My friend played in a standard 1v 1 Ranked Game against another player, the opponent somehow able to create Genghis Khan and Siege Onager in Dark Age. This is obviously unfair and ruined the experience of playing the game.

The replay only works up till the opponent cheated to create these units.

Reproduction Steps:

1. (List the steps we can take to reproduce the bug ourselves…)

Screenshot:

2 Likes

Finally a counter for goth militia

5 Likes

I demand to know how I can reproduce this one… :grin::grin::grin:

:astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Why not send the replay and post the guy’s name? It’s not like the devs can guess what the helll happened.
Also the image rly doesn’t prove much, this could very well be a guy that went fast imp and made a mangudai and a siege onager for some reason.

It wasn’t me who encountered this hacker, and the replay only works up till the hacker used cheats to create these units.

And the hacker kept changing his name, he even shamelessly called himself the Viper when he played against my other friend:

spamming bombard tower in the Dark Age…

4 Likes

Pro player Project_Belgium encountered him as well here the clip https://clips.twitch.tv/SpookyAgileArtichokeCoolStoryBob

this is his steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198350414001

1 Like

this isn’t really a bug report. this should be reporting a player for cheating then.

You are right. But I wasn’t sure how to report it especially I didn’t played against him. Just trying get the attention of the dev team such that they can pluck this loop hole. If these cheaters become more common, it will endanger playability of rank game.

1 Like

Thank you all for taking the time to report this individual. This is not intended, and our support team will be sure to follow up on the case.

As a reminder: Please be sure to report suspected cheating in-game, if possible, as this will provide our support folks with everything they need to follow up on these cases.

Thanks again!