Ottoman Art of War is brutal

This mission is crushingly hard now. I was getting around 18-19 minutes before season5 and now I can’t get past 15 minutes. This is ridiculous! The volume of enemy units and how they go straight for your villagers is absolutely unnecessary and not how the rest of the game works. Why is a challenge ment for training and getting to know the Ottomans so hard. Please devs look into balancing this mission, it’s the last achievement I need for the 100%. A suggestion would be the waves of enemies have less HP or less units in general.

2 Likes

not a bug and its still pretty easy to get 3 stars, IMO they should have added all other Civs variants and factions for endless waves, ts gonna be fun

i got it on my 3rd try but it was very fun to play

Bumping this! I made a similar post back in December and it seems it hasn’t been resolved yet.
Since the Season 5 update to Abbasid (June 2023), this art of war now features the much stronger Ghulam instead of MAA making it unreasonably difficult. This issue was addressed for the advanced tactics art of war but the ottoman art of war was forgotten. I really think the devs should look into this since this is the only thing stopping a lot of people from completing 100% of the game.