Here’s how to make small non-game-breaking changes to a civ that needs it desperately:
- Increase XP from mosque to .85xp/second.
- Reduce wood cost of mosque upgrades: 50w (same), 100w, 250w.
- Move Improved Buildings back to Age I; if not, move to Age III. It’s almost obsolete as it is now in Age IV.
Changes to the Janissary rush or any early push attempt will be negligible.
- Abus Gun - Reduce base attack to 36, reduce rate of fire to 3, increase multiplier to light cav to 1.75x.
- Abus Gun - Reduce training time by 2 seconds.
Abus will still be expensive, retain their extra-vulnerability to cav, and be horrible against villagers and buildings
- Acemi Oglan School (IV Card) - Also reduce Jan training Time by 10%, + 5% HP, + 5% Attack + 5% Speed
- Irregulars (IV Card) Also add + 10% HP and + 10% attack to Cavalry Archers
And that’s how it’s done.