Ottoman military band should definitely be added to the Ottoman civilization
Ottoman military bands are the oldest recorded military marching band in the world. Mehter is one of the first things that come to mind when it comes to Ottoman civilization. If the game is made in accordance with the historical flow, then the Ottoman military band should definitely be added to the Ottoman civilization.
To be honest all civs should get military musicians as a trainable/HC only shipments - this is the age of of musicans, flagbears and officers - ‘proper’ command units. Ottomans could be the ‘royal guard’ versions as Mehters.
My dream would be units of a military band and Flag-Bearers. Orchestra units could play iconic patriotic songs in the instrumental version, e.g.:
- Prussians civ - Preußens Gloria (Prussian Gloria)
- Austrians civ - Der Radetzky-Marsch (Radetzky Marsch)
- Swedes civ - SABATON - Carolus Rex - Swedish (Carolus Rex Marsj ofc xDDD)
- Danes civ - Kong Christian stod ved højen mast
- Dutch civ - Merck toch ### sterck
- British civ - Rule Britannia
- Italians civ - La parata d’eroi
- Ottomans civ - Ceddin Deden
- Maltese civ - Te Deum laudamus
- Spanish civ - Los Voluntarios
- Portugese civ - Deus, Pátria, Rei
- French civ - Hymne De La Monarchie Française (Revolutionary France - Chanson de l’oignon)
- Ruthenians civ - Гей, соколи (Hey, sokoly)
- Poles civ - Ciężkie czasy legionera (legionnaire’s hard times)
- Russians civ - Anthem of USSR (Farewell of Slavianka ofc xDDD)
The Flag-Bearers would proudly carry the national flag.