Ottomans lost food silos in age I

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.12.23511.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The Ottoman civilization lost access to the food silos card in age I, without the patch notes saying anything of it being removed.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Pick Ottoman
  2. Do not have Food Silos

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Ottomans still have Food Silos, or the patch notes say it has been removed.

2 Likes

Uh oh! Thank you for the report; I’ve asked for clarification as to whether this is intentional or whether the change was accidentally reverted in the latest update.

4 Likes

I don’t know where Bill Gates gets the testers for this game

2 Likes

Thanks for reporting it, this issue is being tracked by our team.

Don’t have a game build to report but I just checked my Ottoman treaty decks and can confirm What WunderSunder A is reporting. Food Silos is no longer an option. I didn’t see a documented change in the latest patch notes so it would be nice to know if this was an intended balance change or not. I thought a small eco boost was warranted but that’s just me =p

1 Like

Also found that all my team game decks and treaty decks lost the card. If it is a Balance change, its okay, but it is not mentioned in the Log