These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
GAME BUILD #: ######
Latest as of March 13th 2021
GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
Mac using crossover
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Whenever I try to play a Multiplayer game at the loading screen I see my town center and villagers, then I get an ‘out of sync’ message. The game works fine for single player.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
100% of the time
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Use a MacBook Air M1 to install crossover
- Install Steam from within crossover, creating a steam bottle
- Search for age of empires 3 de under install new software within crossover and install aoe3
- Launch steam from within crossover, then download and install aoe3 using steam.
- Ignore warning messages, play a single player game to verify it worked
- Create a 1v1 supremacy skirmish ranked game using all default setting
- Wait for a match
- Out of sync error occurs
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game is supposed to start and supposed to be able to play a multiplayer game
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.