Ox Carts for Denmark

That’s already been suggested by several people…

I’d say it’s the most boring possible perk to give them. It’s like an extra eco tech but with a bunch of extra micro. On the other hand, making them unique builder wagons could be the basis for a very unique economy.

I think they could also take the place of resource drawers. Assuming that it is an economic unit that transports economic goods, it would make sense. For example:

Box of 300 infinite resources is replaced by an ox cart, with its equivalent in resources.

One oxcart can hold up to 500 resources, so if a shipment exceeds this amount, it will be equivalent to more than 1 oxcarts. For example: A shipment of 700 coins (An ox cart of 500+ another with 200)

Villagers collect more quickly from ox carts than from conventional resource boxes.

The urban center can also unload the oxcart, but more slowly than the villagers.

When used to construct buildings, the remaining resources will appear near the constructed building as a resource crate. These resources can be picked up by another oxcart and then “unloaded” by villagers, or used by the oxcart to construct another building. In conclusion, what is left over can be collected directly or loaded by another oxcart.

Yes, I like the idea…a European civ but more mobile, you take out the mills and estates and you just have an economy boost with the factories in the 4th age…

Yes, it’s something that classic AoE 2 players never liked and it’s one of the reasons why they crossed AoE 3 (putting dropoff points in AoE 3 is unnecessary, considering that the mills and estates are infinite) …