Padre failed to heal active villager after Liturgy research

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 100.13.10442.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

After Cathedral’s Liturgy upgrade, Padre will perform healing animation towards a wounded, working villager endlessly BUT to no anvil, or in other words, target villager HP will not be healed as long as they are not idle.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS) (As long as I’m playing as Mexican)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as Mexican
  2. Age up to Age II, receive Padre
  3. Research Liturgy in the Cathedral
  4. Use your Padre to target a wounded, non-idle villager

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Villagers are supposed to get healed without necessity of manually idling them after a certain version in DE. Normal priest works correctly for me, haven’t checked other AOE healing yet (ie French Explorer with Homecity card).

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem. https://youtu.be/nFTRjURDcew

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Thanks for your report, we’re already tracking this issue!