Patch for Build 15.30007

(Merchant Republics (I): I like the change, but it needs something more to be useful in competitive games. :sweat_smile:

(Carabinieri (III, Statuto Albertino): Very good change, but it hurts me not to be able to train them with the revolutions. :laughing:

(Trattoria / Buenos Aires): I’m glad ori that the bug will be fixed, but I wonder what the effect of this fix is on the game. (I guess I’ll know when the update comes out)

(Hire Li’l Bombards): I thought this was on purpose to compensate for the fact that Italians can’t have two factories.

I recommend then that the Argentine revolution can send a factory card. Additionally, the Hire Li’l Bombards card could make factories produce Li’l Bombards as a replacement for the current cannons of Italia.

(San Martin): I hope this means they gave San Martin some extra upgrades.

I hope this works, but I would like to see the walls receive a complete rework.

(2 Steamers (infinite): I hope they will reverse this change. I could be wrong, but weren’t steamers used by Chile and Peru during the Pacific War? maybe they should be able to train them from the ports?

([NEW] German Settlements): Thank you very much, Chile urgently needed an improvement in its economy. :smile:

([NEW] Junín Hussars): I hope this card gives the Peruvian Hussars a unique look. :slightly_smiling_face:

(Cuzco): I suppose that helps boost Peru’s economy and facilitates the production of Peruvian guards, but I would like them to be able to train from the barracks and fortresses.

PS: I want to think that this topic was taken into account.

Seriously, there’s nothing on the horizon. :pleading_face:

3 Likes