This thread is to report pathfinding issues only.
Please don’t comment, only report.
Pathfinding is appearently beeing worked on, but may have worsened on some builds.
If you have findings of units behaving unexpected or bugged (e.g. taking a suboptimal path, units passing through each other, units not doing their order) you can post it here.
For every report, fill out all the mandatory forms.
So at least a picture/clip/replay is needed.
Replays from other players (e.g. streamers) can be found on aoe2insights.com
GAME INFORMATION (mandatory)
These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: ######
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
ISSUE EXPERIENCED (mandatory)
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
EXPECTED RESULT (mandatory)
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE (mandatory)
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY/VOLATILE)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
REPRODUCTION STEPS (if easily reproducable)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
IMAGE / VIDEO / RECORDING (at least one mandatory)
- recording: *Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) and name the game time.