Pathfinding - Scout stuck in middle of forest while scouting map

Game Version:

• Build 101.101.34793.0 4597979 ( But it happend in the previous one too, i just didnt report it )
  • Platform Steam

Issue:

At start of the game i sent my scout on a couple of waypoints to explore the map, when i take a look what he is doing i see him stuck on 4 tiles in a middle of a forest ( there was no access to get inside the forest ) meaning he teleported or glitched through the trees as he was exploring and i couldnt get him out

Reproduction Steps:

1. I think it has something to do with exploring unknown region, you could try to send your scout to an un-explored location which has trees nearby, set couple waypoints and see what happens
    I wanted to attach a video, but for some reason the replay is broken, i am going to upload the replay, maybe you can fix it and dig something out of it, for whatever reason the replay stops 5 sec into the game,
    Okey screw bug reporting, i cant even ■■■■■■■ upload the replay… well the pathfinding is ■■■■, end of report…

Edit: I found a savegame from that match, so i was able to dig out a picture out of it, unfortunately still cant watch the replay to see how he got there, the chopped trees were my attempt to free him, but looks like in DE we cant build pallisade walls over trees so i gave up

1 Like