These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.2685.0 Current Release as well as prior releases
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
During a match one player told us he would OOS out of sync the game if we didn’t stop attacking, upon not complying he processed to pause and unpause the game until it went out of sync which only took about 5 pauses. the game went oos, and then attempted to create a save file. judging from the only screen shot i have it happened around 55 mins in.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
less then 25% Ive seen it occur accidentally when someone paused the game, but the majority is a few players using it maliciously
If you play with this guy and he losing 100% lol. Hes got at least 6 accounts that Ive blocked. he changes names right after the match but thankfully the blocked list keeps up with the name change.
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- load up a match the more players the better wait 15 mins or so, so everyone is building up entities (i believe it may be helped along by entity lag so late game when everyone has units and walls everywhere)
- press the pause button (it may require another player to unpause it for it to work)
- press the pause button again and again until desired result is achieved.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I mean the pause button can be great if you need to take a wiz and everyone agrees but beyond that its more of an annoyance at best when someone repeatedly pauses until they run out of there 15 pauses or at worse and more often the games goes oos long before 10 pauses
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
This is the only picture I have and it was by accident while I was trying to find the unpause button f-0 f12 so it does not have the exact phone of the issue.
He has changed his name since. if you need any other information or this persons 6 account names just DM or let me know. Thank you for your time.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.