Persian and supper Paladin

Supper Paladin+ gold bonus killer enemy, ???
Damage = Paladin
Armor/ p armor, 3-4 p a still= tarkan but stronger very much, train= stable :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: good bye all I can versus all Pesian said. Supper bonus :)) good good micro, + bonus castle too, :v

2 Likes

Paladins for dinner! Tasty

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Paladin never useful like savar:))). But new update I will auto pick Pesian :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

because the Savar has 15 less hp than a paladin, it might take one fewer hits from halbs/camels (if not all the time maybe civ specific) as the bonus dmg is so high that one melee armor doesnt make as big of a difference as 15 hp. Damage ignoring units, like the leitis, dravidian infantry, and the composite bowman will also do better.

Still where the Savar will be worse it will only be marginally worse, whereas against archers, and taking fire from defenses, itll be much better. Its a trade off, one that I think the Savar is overall appreciably better, but still a tradeoff.

1 Like

a knight (or savar) needs to kill 25 (military!) units to get his own cost back, thats a lot of kills for a melee unit. I think this bonus is more relevant for cav archers and hussars

Whatttt? 25 unit :))) when u play cavalry from cattle age, if from feudal age with scout

The savar also looks sick they should just replace the whole Persian knight line with savar and elite savar.

2 Likes

Another Bonus is, that the Upgrade is quite a Bit cheaper

1 Like

They also have +3 hidden bonus damage vs archers. Together with the Team bonus, thats +5.
Total 14+4+5=23 damage to any range units, which is on the edge of being OP.

2 Likes

My friens, the word is spelled super with only one P

2 Likes

Oh I just know this now :rofl::rofl::grin::grin: and + wood price archer tech best late game here

Devs of this game care about cavalry above everything else, it feels like.

I am so done with cavalry. Id love an aoe2 like game with more focus on infantry and archers.

4 Likes

Wasnt that like the thing in medieval armies? People with cavalry were always superior till the pike and shot tactics came.

3 Likes

There was most definitely a span of time where cavalry ruled. But if you compare that to the game, that time is mainly castle age to early imp.

Feudal scout dominance is silly. So is cavalry dominance in imperial age, as it is in the game. By the time of gunpowder, cavalry wasnt nearly as dominant.

1 Like

Wait, arent you the one who in other thread is complaining about specialized archer with abolity to take down armored targets, such as Cavalry?

If we will talkimg about proper medieval fights then Spearmen should be most popular unit. And gues what, they are preaty popular.

1 Like

Yes. Your point? Do you I think Id root for unbalanced units just because I dislike cavalry?

They are also exceptionally weak and cannot do the things that infantry generally does, like construct fortifications and siege.

Did you just throw a bunch of random words into an AI whine generator?

2 Likes

Nope Use word I remember let write it :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I know English is very likely not your first language, but
wat

1 Like

I just make noitice for new persian update, it so strong :v, with savar I see the god in this unit + 1 kill = 5 gold :))