Player Icons Not Unlocking

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: WarSunTzu

Issue:

My profile statistics page isn’t updating my number of wins and player icons aren’t unlocking. The number of games played keeps increasing, but the number of wins does not. I did unlock the spring update icons successfully, but it stopped unlocking my icons for number of wins, including number of wins with a particular civilization.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

Not sure. The only two changes I can think of are that I downloaded the spring update and I signed into Xbox live when I had originally downloaded the game through Steam.

ATTACHMENTS:

7 Likes

bump, have the same issue here

1 Like

same issue, pls check it out.

2 Likes

I currently have this issue as well, my overall wins and losses still update but my civilization wins are not, plus I’m not unlocking player icons, I was at 95 wins with Teutons and have gotten another 20 or so since and its still at 95.

1 Like

Hello, this is luckily already tracked issue, thanks for the report nonetheless.
Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Im not getting the 10 wins civ icon here. I have 14 sarracens game won and im not getting the icon.

1 Like

same, i play burgundians but my wins are stuck at 88 even tho i had 4 wins reccently

1 Like

You can 1v1 an ai in skirmish with standard settings to get it, I got my last 5 with Teutons doing this and unlocked the 100 wins picture, id had easily over 120 wins with them now so I felt it was ok to do.

1 Like

This problem has been around for so long. The fact that such a little simple thing like this is not fixed by now is an absolute joke. It’s probably been 6 months or longer now.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the same issue. I’m hunting the 100 wins with every civ. Already have britons, Franks and Lithuanians. But I’m easily at 150+ wins with goths and it isn’t unlocking. Super annoying.

1 Like

Hello everyone!

Do you still have this issue? Can you tell us which civs are not working for you?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi,

how do you know how many wins you have per civ ?

thank you !

1 Like

The Problem is still there.

All Wins are missing After the Game is closed.

But the Overall Games are increasing :confused:

1 Like

10 wins with Armenians in 1v1 ranked. Dozens of wins in Hard/Hardest/Extreme vs AI. Still not unlocked 10 win Armenian icon

1 Like

I also am not getting a progress with the Player Icons. I have won 20 or so battles and still have not unlocked the 10 wins with Armenian.

Does management reply to a post? In world of warcraft at least an admin will do a BLUE post to acknowledge the issue and say they are aware of it and working to resolve it or something. Am i missing something here where are the replies for management?

Bump. Same issue. I want my icons! I don’t know why tf I cared but I do…

Thanks for reporting.
The issue has been reported and hopefully a fix will be coming soon for it.

I reported this issue again to the team.