Player stats bug

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• Build: 101.101.37650.0 5061880
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Andrix

:arrow_forward: ISSUE

In the Statistics/Player stats section the Total Games value is incorrect. It increases by 4 or 5 for every game I play. It also increases for singleplayer games. The biggest puzzle is when I firstly installed the game the value was not 0. Another thing I noticed is the Best Civilization changes to whatever civilization I played with last and after that it goes back to N/A.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

3 Likes

Why this bug haven’t been given any attention? It’s 2 months since it’s been there.

1 Like

Since the last update, it looks worse, because you can’t see the stats even when joining a multi player unranked lobby.

total games is kinda buggy from the start. It indeed counts for SP also.

Some of these stats only count for achievements in the current session. Things like best civ it only your best civ during the current sessions.

I think there are more threads about these issues. Seems like the dev dont really care about these stats at all.

For more reiable stats, you need third parties. That is pretty bad.

Yes, please fix it! I remember once it was fixed like 3-4 months ago but then got buggy again.

I’ve won 876 games and my player stats still show all zeros and No Rank. This bug has been known for some time now and it still has not been addressed. None of the player icons associated with these wins have been unlocked either. Player support is a joke.

today i won two ranked games but at the end of the game i won 0 elo, it looks like im disconnected at the end of the game and i don’t get my reward !!

And stats shows like no game played

same problem. Wasn’t that supposed to be a part of this release?