Please add destruction animation to Rekhadeul Temple and Trowulan Gate 😕

They are useful buildings to make scenarios of Java and Orissa but they don’t have the destruction animation…

2 Likes

I agree, but also… Are they attackable? I don’t think so.

2 Likes

They are gaia structures so they are not attackable. These two builds along with the statue of buddhas are huge structures. Large structures like these deserve destruction animations imo. They need to have attackable destroyable version.

There are numerous other small buildings like the 7 variants of african huts or the pagan temple. Even those are meant for scenario designing only but they got destruction anims.

Also these two buildings (Rekhadeul Temple and Trowulan Gate) belong to proper medieval period significance unlike the numerous ancient age builds which also have their destruction available.

could we please get more destruction animation on those scenario buildings please

1 Like

I agree big buildings should have destruction animations.

2 Likes

The Somnath temple and Bengali wonder also need to be larger in scale. They are currently quite skewed.

Please add destruction animation to recently added Svan Tower as well.

These are all beautiful huge structures but are made useless by the lack of a destruction animation.

5 Likes

Also for the new Chapel building, the Nubian Pyramid, the Granary, and the Pagodas.

5 Likes

@PeakHornet46539 The castle and fortified church are already destroyed?

1 Like

Ruined versions in the editor.

1 Like