Please buff Russia, the win rate is extremely poor at all levels

I believe, that the strelets should have a range of 20, but only in the imperial age. Over time, I realized that having a low range in early age is vital so that the unit does not break.

On the other hand, I am in favor of Russia having villagers again for a cost of 270f, because the Russian economy scales too well, despite not having villagers sent.

I think the only buff Russia needs is to recover economic theory, but nerf the cost of the villagers, and add a initial 50 food sheep.

agree, they need some buffs, at least in the late game, they need to increase his pop in some way,

For me, you should play only Russia, that’s why you are looking after the good of your civ, Russia had a lot of bad matches with European civilizations that were nerfed, that is, practically all the European ones have been nerfed hard in the early France, they took away -50 of food and they nerfed the cuirassier in his old age, Portugal - 100 food, Holland - 100 food, Spain most expensive shipping from metropolis, nerf dog of wars and cards, - British -100 food, without any compensation

Russia they took away -100 food but it was very well compensated with the fact that the villagers cost -10 food and they will be created faster in the mid and late game if that change was well noticed, it is more if you went to MAR that economy is great

I played a lot of Russia in team games, it seemed too good to me because you could play ambitiously and you had such a good economy and close to the civilizations that are booming, you could go to sea to have a good mix and the best thing is that Russia did not have the urge to pass at age 3, since it has its guerrillas at age 2 and you can improve your estrelet and cossacks by 15% in damage and life with a single card

3 Likes