Please, fix "not displayed objects" and correct a some icons and portraits

If the developers really want to improve the game, here are a few game elements that need a fixing.
List of objects (protounits) names in file “Data.bar” - “protoy”.

1. Easter Egg for Plymouth map, PropsHUGEPumpkin
    Just change:
    “patch\plymouth\props_HUGE_turkey.xml”
    to
    “patch\plymouth\props_huge_pumpkin.xml”

2. Easter Egg for “Winter Wonderland” Map
    I asked to add this map, can help with correct realese. It is more difficult to do this, I did not find them for the AoE3DE, the originals are stored in the file “DataP.bar” in old AoE3
    Names in protoy:
    GiftCoin
    GiftFood
    GiftWood
    Reindeer
    TreeChristmas

3. Correct icon for buildings Dock in Tribe civs
    The problem is that protounit Dock It has “subunits from xml animfile” for Tribe docks. It’s not tied to Asian docks, therefore I think it would be wise to divide the “Dock” and make it more unique for Tribes. You also need to make it for AoE3DE. in “Art.bar” - dock_icon.ddt Here is an icon and a portrait

4. Lakota Healler icon and portrait
    Here is a similar situation as with “Docks”… Thank you for fix!!!

5. The “Age 1-5” icons are clones.
    Yellow icon for the “next age” which is now in all civs, in reality is special only for Asians, when they build a “Wonders”. Please, return the original icons “Age 2, 3, 4, 5” for Europeans and Tribes. “icon_age_ii” etc
    Also there is unused icons on a gray background from original AoE3, example “icon_age_ii_inactive”. Will be a good substitute when you cannot go into the “Next Age” Icons in original

6. Restore a “Gatling Camel” cheat unit
    You need to
    Redraw the original texture

Add it to “protoy”. I found a new portrait in UIResources gatling_camel_portrait
    And programming to the cheat code, original code: “blah blah blah”

7. ypNuggetAbandonedShrineJapanese Has the clone of “India” model!
    To fix this: Find the file “abandoned_shrine_japanese.xml”, and change Model
    from
    “nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine_deccan\abandoned_shrine_deccan”
    to
    “nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine\abandoned_shrine”
    Also need to do the right Model “abandoned_shrine_death”

8. Complete list of all “not displayed objects” in “protoy” file. They need fixing. Please restore them, thanks!
    BigPropPaintedDesert
    BlackbirdFlock
    Blood
    BloodFlow
    deChurchEntry
    deCrateofFishInfinite
    deMosqueEntry
    Hoop
    PoisonAttachment
    PropDeadTree
    PropsMisc
    PropsWallPost
    RiverEdgeFlow
    RiverFlow
    RiverObjectsOri
    Seal
    ShallowFlow
    Shrine
    SPCTentLarge (It seems to me that it is clone model from SPCTent)
    TerrainRevealer
    Tipi
    TownCenterObstruction

I can describe in more detail, but I hope that you understand everything! thanks for all fixed! Thank you for understand!!!

6 Likes

Thank you for fix Lakota Healler!!! Please note to other inaccuracies! Or maybe divide them by topics?

Thank you for “Winter Wonderland” fix! But, please, add it map to all officials map list, not from “mods”. Thank you for understand!

Still not fixed 1, 3, 5-8

7. ypNuggetAbandonedShrineJapanese Ok. It now displays correctly in the map editor! Here are the next steps:

1. The current “abandoned_shrine_deccan_death.gr2” - it is UNUSE model, and I suggest to delete it.
  2. I suggest change name of current “abandoned_shrine_death.gr2” (it is USE in game and are “right deccan”) to “abandoned_shrine_deccan_death.gr2”. And just move to folder pathfile:
    “Art\nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine_deccan\abandoned_shrine_deccan_death.gr2”
  3. It requires a create new death model for “abandoned_shrine.gr2”. It will be better if this model is found in your “ES database”, otherwise from scratch. The new “abandoned_shrine_death.gr2” - must be in pathfile
    “Art\nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine\abandoned_shrine_death.gr2”
  4. In the files “abandoned_shrine.xml” and “abandoned_shrine_dead.xml” Change from “nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine\abandoned_shrine_death”
    to
    “nuggets\asian\abandoned_shrine_deccan\abandoned_shrine_deccan_death”
  5. Redraw a texture file
    “abandoned_shrine.ddt”
    (This is the not correct texture, but it request)
  6. You must create a two files
    “abandoned_shrine_japanese.material”
    “abandoned_shrine_japanese_death.material”
    Like a other “materials” for deccan and chinese shrines.
  7. Protoy: “deShrineJapaneseTreasureReward” - is NOT need for adding, please remove it. Because Have a original “ypNuggetAbandonedShrineJapanese”
  8. It seems I wrote everything correctly and did not miss anything, I accept any of your comments. Thanks for understanding, dear developers!!! I’m glad to help you, good luck!