Please mounted standard bearer and carriers in stable training

Mounted standard bearer and standard bear in barracks we need in aoe2de of someone to new support unit and please for help with need to new dlc and map editor

2 Likes

What? Twenty characters

3 Likes

What use will these new units have?

Yes this is the support units He can also attack 20% of all units. I hope new ones should be added in map editor and campaign mode

2 Likes

I feel like your keyboard has eaten every third word in your sentences.

or im having a stroke idk

8 Likes

I think iā€™ve seen these units used in another RTS, but iā€™m not sure in which one. It could be interesting and add another element to the game, but i doubt it will ever happen.

its always amazing how people forget that the rest of the world doesnt use english as their native language and then belittle someone for using english imperfectlyā€¦

its not a bad idea, i think a few people have recommended something similar, basically its an aura that buffs units. you could even perhaps have one that debuffs opponents. not sure if its possible with the game engine though.

Sure are mounted standard bearer and standard bearer is the support have to map editor for to

So the OP wants a unit that boost HP or attack to nearby units?

Basically. I think it would be busted. Imagind such a unit surrounded by heavy cavalry

Donā€™t worry, English isnā€™t my native language either. Knowing many British people they donā€™t speak it all too well either. If the writing isnā€™t understandable, it becomes a problem whatever the reason may be.

Always funny to see people complain about Membā€™s language while heā€™s always 100% understandable (especially to people whose native language isnā€™t English).

This is more than just ā€˜imperfectā€™. Iā€™m guessing the OP means like, a flag bearer? Like a morale boost type unit? I feel like those would be even stronger than Hero units in the game, and as @MatCauthon3 said itā€™d be OP regardless of what unit you make. Aura units are so much more powerful in AoE2, itā€™s kinda the reason why you donā€™t have them in the game. They donā€™t fit the game.

3 Likes

I like the ideaā€¦It should be an UU. I would make it without attack capability and the slowest horsed unit.
Maybe 3 tiles effect and trainable in castle for 80F60G in 35 secs. 0/0 Armor and 60 HP (without Bloodlines).

The effect could be a flat +1 melee Attack and a +5% RoF for pierce attack. Effect non stackable.

No attack capability: correct. Standard bearers didnā€™t attack. But the slowest horse? Why? I know you mean it for balance purposes, but it doesnā€™t make any sense.

Just for balance senseā€¦ If they would hace the same KT-line speed it will be to opressive.
Historically, is just a banner holder, no need to use the faster horses on itā€¦ Idk what is your problem with it 11

Okay, by KT I take it you mean ā€œknightā€, which I still canā€™t understand why people abreviate it. Knights are the slower cavalry already, so if banner bearers were as as fast as them, you should be happy. You see, the reason Knights are slower is because of their heavy armor; banner bearers werenā€™t armed, nor protected, so thatā€™s the reason why, if we were to adjust to history, in the game they should be as fast as Cavalry Archers.

By your nickname Iā€™m guessing youā€™re Latin, just like me, so here goes a tip: ā€œbalance senseā€ should be ā€œbalance purposesā€; ā€œif they would haveā€ should be ā€œif they hadā€; ā€œit will be to opressiveā€ should be ā€œit would be too opressiveā€.

1 Like