Please open the building size to choose freely!

Too much simplification will lead to a lack of appreciation of the game picture,

The building proportion of AoE3 is very appropriate. Why doesn’t anyone say it’s touched by mistake? In fact, the root cause of the mistouch problem is that the touch feedback of aoe4 is too poor.

However, the root cause of the problem is wrongly attributed to the size of the building.

Moreover, the false touch caused by the size of the building can be solved in a way similar to aoe2 small tree mod, and it can be left to players to choose freely according to their own needs. Before the Creative Workshop appears, the production team only needs to set a switch to select the size of the building, professional players choose small buildings, and players who pay attention to the picture choose large buildings, Everyone is satisfied.Isn’t this the best plan?

The production team seems more willing to adopt the suggestions of professional players, but is the demand of professional players really reasonable? Can we take into account the ideas of other types of players and provide the option of free choice is the best way to respect everyone.

And in this process, the production team can also know what kind of building size the player really wants.

3 Likes

i dont think this should be the main thing , i mean… the situation is not the best for making scale changes,

They should focus on balance and bugfixes , then we can talk about this.

1 Like

Totally agree
I’m a PvP player, but I also pay attention to the game picture, if one day I find it inconvenient to operate, I can choose another size.
Please let us choose for ourselves.

1 Like

The production team seems more willing to adopt the suggestions of professional players, but is the demand of professional players really reasonable? Can we take into account the ideas of other types of players and provide the option of free choice is the best way to respect everyone.

It can be seen from this figure that the previous barracks only occupied four cells,