Plis nerf USA PLIS

Is broken.
No factorys before Industrial
No banks
No powerfull auras

Please don’t destroy the game with this

What to do with the US?
  • Totally redesign civilization.
  • Totally withdraw civilization and keep it only as an option for revolt.
  • Wait for it to come out, and how can we balance this.

0 voters

12 Likes

No please make more civs ,just keep the work you are doing devs!

5 Likes

hahhahahahahahahahahhahahahh more good remove USA

4 Likes

They can’t remove it now, the damage is already done

4 Likes

You want more broken civs?

2 Likes

To be honest, I think USA will just be tournament banned forever, because the civ is literally designed to do everything better than everyone else.

14 Likes

There should be a new update coming at the same time as USA civ.

Maybe we should wait and discuss after we have all info?

2 Likes

US is not only misplaced, it’s also extremely broken. It’s quite possibly the worst choice for a civ added to any Age game ever. I’ll wait for the African DLC instead.

14 Likes

idk what you guys are on about it might look overpowered but it’s not having factory 1 age earlier doesn’t mean it’s ultra broken im watching rn on aussie’s stream don’t think it’s super broken ,i would say starting sweden was more broken than this 20 torps was almost like 4 factories in age 2 with all torp upgrades ,and you guys complain for 1 factory in age 3 lol ,also try to appreciate their work as well ,atleast aoe3 is receiving a lot of support if this happens to be a success there will be no updates in future ,guess what you guys made it happen lol,more content is always good and as dev think for yourself if you can make a perfectly balanced civ at 1 go ,there will be sure patches coming out once the civ is released so why not chill?

4 Likes

This, the African civs and the potential AOE 2 new civs will be broken at release as always, nothing surprising

Agree with you bro, people shouldn’t be hating when they really don’t know much yet. Obviously, if the USA does end up being broken, it will be quickly patched and fixed, so in the end there’s no point complaining this early on.

1 Like

You need to start at something it can be either completely broken or not playable ,being perfectly balanced is really hard ,so i see bright things ahead for aoe3 de.Excited for more civs !

2 Likes

But it is, specially when they can have 3 Factories by Indistrial, because they have all 3 Factory cards like South Africa.

3 Likes

They will have a good eco but i can’t tell since i have not played the civ
,are there upgrades for mills ,estates etc? if not that makes sense ,like every other civ has some bonus US is very unique.

US is every euro civ condensed into one, that’s so unique.

5 Likes

I think the only way to balance how broken this civilization is, is to simply lower the population limit to 100 to emulate the fact that it is a sparsely populated colony, and that as letters are sent from immigrants, increase the limit of 10 in 10, another way I can’t think of.

3 Likes

After reading the posts for new information of new civ USA, I think it will be a good idea to give them big bottom at age4 called “missile” for auto-winning the game.

7 Likes

Better, call it “Manifest Destiny”.

If I pay for the new civ and the devs decide to nerf it, am I allowed for a refund since the product is not the same what I bought anymore?

2 Likes

Do I understand correctly that the Steam version of the game does not yet have the United States as a new country without a revolution?