Pls move Tutorial from Tools to main menu

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #:V.100.12.27812.0 ######
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

It’s hard for new players to find out how to play this game!

I thought the vanilla tutorials are deleted, until I find them under Tools menu today.

Devs should know that there are tons of content need to learn when a totally new player get himself into this game. And they can’t find the basic tutorial on main menu, only The Art of War which should be thought as advanced guide to PvP game. Or you devs expect those new players will look into every sub-menu and find the tutorial in the last second one?

If devs want more new players enjoy this game, please think about move Tutorial to main menu, make it easy to find for new players.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start AoE3:DE
  2. Can’t find Tutorial on main menu
  3. Tutorial do exist, but it’s under Tools

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The Tutorial is placed at the top of main menu as vanilla game.
Maybe highlighted when player start the game at their first time.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

1 Like

Yeah, I was wondering too why they moved it there. New players absolutely need the starting tutorials. They should move into home screen.