PLZ fix the UI

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• GAME BUILD most recent one as well as the last 5
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The over all menu UI and especially the civ and map selection screens lag and bug out very often resulting in 1 fps slide showes that make it hard to select anything. For lower end PC it also can cause game crashes.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

95% of the time / matches I or other people play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the Game
  2. Use UI
  3. Feel sad

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

NOt having a 1 fps slide show to select your civ in ranked, lobby or unranked queue. Not having blinking UI elements or being unable to select your civ in the unranked queue cause the buttons bug out and like 50 more UI related bugs.

4 Likes

that min spec most likely only allow you to play single player without lag. given how many mis information this game has about bug fixes, I think by know we should know a lot of things cannot be trusted with that they said especially with their track history.

not saying we shouldn’t complain, because if nobody complain they’d get away with not fixing their stuff and hold what they say accountable. it is also true that its time people get better hardware and know how it requires both hardware and software to work together to get you good experience. (not just someone say, I got i7 so I should have no problem, which is the opposite of being helpful).

and you most likely will continue to have issue without providing additional info. you are surely correct of being a santa, gave yourself early xmas present, a present of UI lag.