Poles Farm Placement Box Disappears After 6th Folwark

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: Version 101.102.9814.0 (#75350) 10347837
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

While playing as Poles in any game, after building my 6th Folwark my farm placement square disappears.

I do like to use texture based mods, Smoothie, etc. While testing I removed every single mod, even deleted them from my mods folder, and performed a reinstall of Age of Empires 2, but still had the issue.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS), provided I use Poles. I have not been able to reproduce this bug with any other civ.

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start a game as Poles
  2. Build 6 Folwarks
  3. Try to place a farm

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I should be able to see where my farms are being placed. Note, I CAN place farms, but I cannot see in advance exactly where they’re going or if they can be placed.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

POLEFARMBUG.aoe2spgame (396.3 KB)

We’re already tracking this issue :slight_smile: It’s similar to the range indicator bug.