Poll:Do you like East European Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate civ and North America Haudenosaunee civ

Which do you think East European Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate and North America Haudenosonee you’ll like more?

• Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate
  • Haudenosaunee
0 voters

Please choose your preferred civilization as Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate and Haudenosaunee, Anyway,I like Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate and I don’t like Haudenosaunee, Please support me in voting

I don’t understand why - what is the purpose?

Do you want to see a Cossack civ?
You don’t like Haud so you want to see if a speculative civ gets more votes?

5 Likes

Yes,man I like to cossack hsitory Zaporizhia Cossack/Cossack Hetmanate is Interesting,So,I don’t I don’t fully Haudenosonee History understand

They are already ingame

You mean other native americans?

2 Likes

Can people stop copy-paste wikipedia text?

6 Likes

I agree. Just a summary with the wiki link is fine - we don’t need to school everyone with the whole history of things every time. Besides Wikipedia is not that accurate.

A Cossack civ is fine and is unique enough to be a civ though also a good Rev civ choice which would be crazy not to include with the Polish considering there was a Cossack Uprising an all. But I’m getting ahead of myself as I still don’t ‘get’ the objective of this topic.

3 Likes

I agree stop copy-paste wikipedia text,I want cossacks civ to be added to Poland and Russian for Age2 revolution Card for Deck Revolution France,I think This Wikipedia is simply reliable. :grin:

considering its the 1-3rd lowest played civ in ranked, every single patch, despite being good, I wouldn’t be surprised if OP didn’t know Haude was already in game