Hi. Basically what the title says. As much as I hate the idea, the results are anonymous, to prevent arguments or discrimination. Please vote below.
Do you smurf in 1v1 ranked games?
- Yes. I have multiple accounts and deliberately drop elo on alt accounts to crush people.
- Yes. I drop elo on purpose with my main account, because I enjoy playing games I can win.
- No. I do play people below my level a lot, but I don’t deliberately drop elo to do it.
- No. I have multiple accounts, but I don’t use any for smurfing.
- No. I have only one account, and I play at my actual skill level.
Do you smurf in ranked team games?
- Yes. I have multiple accounts and I use them to boost the elo of my friends.
- Yes. I have multiple accounts and I use them to boost the elo of my main account.
- Yes. I have multiple accounts, and use them for both of the above.
- Yes. I have one account, but I deliberately drop elo to boost my friends.
- Yes. I deliberately lose games to make my teammates lose as well.
- No. I have multiple accounts, but I use them all at my actual level.
- No. I only have one account, but I use it at my actual level.
I hope that covers most options that people might fit under, please comment if I have missed any big ones.