Poll: Do you think this game will be ever fixed?

Here’s my topic concerning Attack Move that has already been requested for and added to Villagers: Please add Attack Move and Patrol commands when Trebuchets are selected with other military units

My first post on this forum was a request for picking colors in Ranked, and more visible Relics. They both got implemented in the very next patch so thank you for that. Also I love the mods and events, it makes the game 10x more fun. I’m hoping we get Paladin and Knight visual mods in the future.

I was possibly going to make a topic on Viking Extreme AI lagging the hell out of the game in Castle Age to the point I can’t even move my cursor, but I can’t post the replay because the recent patch broke it. When looking back at the replay it was switching between different buildings/spamming commands like 1000 times per second, it’s the only thing that could have caused the lag because there were hardly any units on the map, and I have a very good PC. Depending on how you attack it in Castle Age the AI can go crazy and lag the game to death. I have played hundreds of games vs DE AI though. My worry is this could possibly be exploited in Multiplayer if a player uses a macro to execute commands rapidly to lag the game, and could be contributing to lag in general.

1 Like