Poll on final civs number

Seroius question, how do we know 48 it’s the limit of civs?

Its the limit in the game files.

1 Like

Can I back my vote???
I want to choose over 50 :wink:

1 Like

48 or 50 which one is the real limit?

1 Like

SP players can watch the larger picture aswell and understand why 37 civs are probably already too much for multiplayer, expecially for tournaments where it’s proven basically impossible to see usage from all 37 civs (unless with specific formats where players are forced to play with bad civs).

I think a cool solution would be a DLC with an in game editor for custom civs, maybe with specific releases for that over time (new architectures, features, ecc). SP can have all the civs they want without taxing MP with useless and potentially detrimental civs + more focus on the devs over real MP problems (alt + f4, lag, bugs, lobby system, ecc…)

48 is the available civilization slot limit.

1 Like

Where is the source for this 48 civ limit?

1 Like

There could be a lot of single players who only play a chosen few civs, don’t try to be the great representative for single players

1 Like

It is the genie engine limit I think. Although, who knows, they could up the limit if they really wanted to probably…

Look at the file key-value-strings-utf8.txt you can see the available civilization slots.10305 is the id for liths beyond that you have the slots vacant.

Then let them do so. I for one play using every single civ, since I take time and care in researching each civ and then modding each civ to be historical, so to me every civ is diverse and interesting.
Stop trying to make arguments when there are no need for any. You peasants make a lot of noise of ones whom don’t really say anything.

If you dislike a civ or don’t use it…then just don’t use it, there is no need to advocate for its desolvement due to your ignorance or just because YOU don’t care for it.

2 Likes