Poll: What is your favourite monk unit, and why?

Please pick ONE temple unit from ONE age game. Post which civilization he/she belongs to, from which game and why did you choose him/her?

_EDIT: I apologize for not putting AOE O, I can’t edit the poll now. But if you like a temple unit in that game, then please feel free to add a comment. Sorry about that _:frowning:

For me it is Spanish Missionaries from AGE III. They give an offensive passive bonus up to 60% to nearby units, bonus increases with number of Missionaries present. And they look nice too.

The Aztec monks from AOE2, they are a frightening sight and they gave us the infamous monk rush tactic.

@IamDalv said:
The Aztec monks from AOE2, they are a frightening sight and they gave us the infamous monk rush tactic.

The Aztecs are one of the best civ too. Thank you for your vote.

Offcourse age I wololo. He is classic.

I too have to go with the wolololo magician.

@CoolestGaia @NormChanger thank you for your input. We need more people!!! WOLOLO, Come here everyone.

AOE Online with the Egyptians, because they have 3 different kind of monks.

@PCS70 , oh crap, I forgot to put that game in poll sorry about that. :frowning:

@Mehkind No problem at all. The Celts had two kinds of druids instead of monks. I really loved the civilisation diversity in that version, the reason while I still like to play it.

The Celtic augur sacrificing deer to perform rites are best.

@“Andy P” And their gold placer mines with workers inside.

@“Andy P” said:
The Celtic augur sacrificing deer to perform rites are best.

Ooh those guys look slick.

the Japanese war monk has many upgrades through the monastery, such as bombardment attack, stealth, dodgy ability, and sabotage.

@CostlierParrot3 said:

the Japanese war monk has many upgrades through the monastery, such as bombardment attack, stealth, dodgy ability, and sabotage.

Nice one he is too.

I like my Age of Empires II monks because why the fridge not

Hehhe, yep. They are best.

Ra Priests for those fat stat boosts

Oh yeah finally some love for AOM> Nice!

Just look at my profile pic.