[Poll] Which version of AoE4 will you buy or just Xbox Game Pass?

I don’t think this game will be available on GOG any time soon, as there are no games from the age of empires series available on GOG. And steam servers are not going anywhere for a long time

2 Likes

purchase or game pass? im purchasing to give my full support to the developer.

3 Likes

I purchased it. I don’t use game pass , would be a total waste of money because basically all I play is AoE and 3 or 4 other games

3 Likes

whats the other games?

1 Like

Same here. I am gonna jump on it as I jumped on the list of “Looking for a prom date.”

1 Like

I played strong hold warlords a little bit, kinda got bored, got CoH 2 free on steam a month or so ago and just tried that, and Vedelem the Golden Horde, every once in awhile me and my brother play Star Wars battle front 2, and Star Wars galactic battlegrounds

thats cool! ive been playing the witcher 3 waiting for aoe4 and forza horizon 5

2 Likes

Standard Editions for me and my partner. As much as I’m an absolute fan since the very first AoE, I think that Digital Deluxe Edition is a joke. Just make a physical collector’s edition holy sh**, we are going to buy it like there’s no tomorrow.

2 Likes

Iam looking closley on the poll counter tomorrow. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Since there is no local pricing for Turkey I can’t afford the game so I might use the game pass for a while or keep waiting for a huge discount.(Which I don’t think there will be a huge discount in the first year so I think will wait. by a lot)

Microsoft charges too much for games in poor countries like mine, can’t buy outside game pass, the direct conversion from dollar is a fortune for me.

Has anyone changed their mind about buying because of their participation in the closed beta?

If anything I want to buy it even more now after the beta.

3 Likes

They’ll probably do that if the game is successful, meaning if a lot of people pay $60 for it first.

well i already have xbox game pass… but as i love aoe…i love the extra stuff…but what exactly is a coat of arms do within the game etc?

Its just cosmetics nothing more or less…

I hope they let us upgrade standar version into delux version.

2 Likes

They addressed this in an interview at some point. The monument goes in the middle of your main town center. It seems there will different ones, and there’s an exclusive one that comes with the deluxe edition. I believe the coat of arms was something on your player profile.

It’s 20 bucks for…

• … a bit of visual bling you got for free in AOE2 (the TC monuments, player profile portraits, artwork)
  • … A coat of arms. I guess it will be sth similar to what they had in that preview village:
    Pic stolen from UrbanizedGem684’s thread : P
  • … Unit counter chart. So basically a part of a digital manual which should be standard anyway.
  • the soundtrack (only part with actual added value)

Sad content for such a steep price.

1 Like

Yeah the soundtrack is the only part that sounds enticing. I’m glad though that the exclusive content has no bearing on gameplay at all because that would be ridiculous.

1 Like