[Poll] Will Sweden get nerfed this time

I would report that player and show that screen shot.

1 Like

It’s much more common to see complaints than positive feedback. I guess anger and bitterness are sentiments that droves people more into action than happiness.

This sincerely changed the way that I approach things, thought. From now on I will try to be less bitchy and more constructive in my criticisms, as might be very infuriating for the developers to work hard on the game just to get a bunch of guys being rude and downplaying all the work they have putted in.

What I don’t understand thought, is the fact that a lot of people that clearly does not play the game are the ones that are more vocal on the complainings. This is a peculiar thing that I can’t seem to understand why people complain about something that they don’t even play.

Also, welcome to the community. I also used to play AoM and switched to AoE3. I hope you enjoy the game and stick around. :slightly_smiling_face:

So simple that they sold a game then made the game trash and unfair, and can’t refund?
The victim can’t complain? wonderful logic.
Watch war3 remaster so generous they admit their fault.

Sure that I will not appear and going to buy anymore FE game due to they made this legend game trash unless they have some improvements.

You can get a refund on both Steam and Microsoft Store for the game.

But I guess this is not as funny as being a kunt on the official forums. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I told a guy before that if I can get a refund for this game, I will not come again.
That guy stood enough me due to I kept on complaining Sweden at that time and he said he prefer giving me refund by himself and ask me to leave this AOE3 discussion forever I said no problem, but finally he disappeared.

It is also not funny to me keep on complaining same stuffs but this is my right.

but make clear I bought the game is for fun not for complaining a lot then have refund.

From some Swedes main, who even ran back to Swedes after using US for a while, who obviously never played the game and had hallucinations:

2 Likes

Also is my right to tell you that you are a entitled kunt. Although, judging by your latest posts, you probably is one of those people that only recognize they own rights, and don’t see that others also have rights, so I don’t expect you to understand.

And if you don’t think it’s funny, you should find better use of your day instead than wasting hours of your time brooding bitter feelings for a 20/30$ game.
This is such a insignificant thing, and life will hit you with much more significant blows that I would advise you to get psychological help since you are handling so poorly such a meaningless thing like this.

Also, I don’t think people like you understand the harm that you do by acting like this. By banalizing balance complaints, really takes out power of real balance complaints.

Careful, that pic shows Japan as A tier.

1 Like

SWEDES have nothing to do with Japan.
And I never said Japan op at least in standard competitive 1v1 and never base my argument on that. If I did say that kind of thing I would withdraw it. What I said has always been (1) they are very annoying to deal with (2) the possibility to stack buffs into absurdity should not exist (because one does not use all of them in the early game and they are harmful to the late game or any casual game)

Now, could you kindly teach me how are SWEDES related to Japan?

1 Like

You are not paying me so you don’t have this right.
I also don’t need to follow what you think, this is my life.

If you consider I am wasting hours for a game, you are also wasting time to reply me.

Final, the complaints I raised are not only my complaint, that’s only me appear more than others, and you always just aim on me. This is also something what I saw contradiction from you talking to me and reaction to someone else.

Exactly as I thought. I also paid for the game and I have the right of free speech, but because you are a entitled kunt you don’t see that I am also on my right to tell you that you are acting like a entitled kunt, you just see your rights because that’s how a entitled kunt acts.

And yes, it’s was a personal advice for me to you, you don’t have to follow it if you don’t want to. But I find funny how every time that I disagree with, you just call me a “protector” or something like this, like only you have the right to have a opinion and I don’t, like I am morally obligated to agree with your opinion.

I don’t wasted hours of my life. Barely took me a couple of minutes to give that advice (That I honestly think you should hear it), and don’t you worry, I will not spend more than a couple of minutes talking to you.

I don’t always aim on you, stop victimizing yourself for no reason. Also stop ignoring the fact that there is a lot of people that disagree with your complaints.

Plus, (And I know this is ad hominem) generally (Not all though, but the majority by far) people that agreed with you are people that clearly don’t play the game.
And yes, this really hurts a lot balance discussions, because there is so much people crying wolf for no reason on this forums, that if I do a real complaint about a real balance issue, I will just look like some salty guy bitching about for no good reason like the majority of people here does.

You waste some time to reply me again.
Tell you one thing.

In fact I seldom talk about balance detail now (if you notice) because I know this is useless, but some of you guys always can’t wait to protect your favorite civs to reburn my enthusiasm for complaining again, understand?

Others I have no interested to listen to you for rectifying my life to become your wish.

And don’t you worry, I you not talk to you further because you are clearly immature and nothing productive will come to this conversation.

Neither Japan or Sweden are my favorite civs. You saying this just shows how incapable you are to provide a real argument.

And finally, I not trying to rectify your life, I’m giving you a advice that I honestly think could help you. There a big difference between the two, that I hopefully someday you will have the maturity to understand.

Have a good day, I will read the ESOC threads and sleep afterwards.

You make a good decision finally.

What to show to your kids next time they ask you what “hypocrisy” means.

Don’t forget this, thanks.

So this thread kinda derrailed

4 Likes

I said that here were always some guys can’t wait to rush out to bring up argument.

I blocked ArrivalLeader, so I cannot see his comments.

And if you are trying to imply that I am being narcissistic for blocking him, my block was based on:

1-) Him keeping harassing @Moonshadow7475 on different threads because of his disagreement about Japan.
2-) Him doing the same 3 arguments over and over again, and I answering 10 times made me grow tired.
3-) The fact that he don’t understand fundamental concepts of the game, because he does not play/barely play the game at all. Yet, he think he is in the position of being rude to the developers and other members of the forum.
4-) The fact that he just want to push his agenda down our throats instead of having a conversation. When I was talking to him I noticed that he just says the first thing that comes to his head because, just because he wants to stubbornly disagree just for the sake of disagreeing instead of hearing the other person arguments.

I honestly think my block was very well justified, and not narcissistic at all.

And I sincerely think that the majority of the arguments are being started by you guys, because I see you guys harassing people that disagree with your positions on random threads all the time, and the contrary is not true.

Yeah, agreed. And is in great part for my fault, so sorry about that.

I’m just getting sick of @firstaim7016 bothering me on threads.

Maybe I should block him as well instead of feeding more drama, that’s why the tool is there. But I sincerely don’t like to block people.