[Poll] šŸ­ Would you like to be able to restore important buildings lost in the imperial age? (factories and wonders only if you "deserve" it) ā›©

ā€¦Or maybe it should provide something more than just being a long-term defensive building, as I proposed here: Improving the viability of Indian wonders for treaty mode or extended play

Besides improving himself, he also improves defensive buildings. (It could increase your cost accordingly)

Age II. No effect.

Age III. Improves the resistance points of defensive buildings by + 5%. (Walls and towers)

Age IV. Improves the resistance points of defensive buildings by + 5%. (Walls and towers) and increases the range and visual field by 3.0

Age V. Improves the resistance points of defensive buildings by + 10%. (Walls and towers) and increases the range and visual field in 3.0.

Potentially we would have defensive buildings with + 20% resistance points and +6.0 range and visual field. Of course if you build the fort in later ages it will assume the improvements of the previous ages.

Since the ā€˜upgraded buildingsā€™ equipment card only upgrades their buildings by + 25%, I think they need a little more upgrade to match other civilizations. For other civilizations the card improves buildings by + 40%.

The improved range is so that she can better fight the siege and I donā€™t consider it absurd as the Japanese can also achieve a +6.0 range with a card. Also because the wood for the Indians is more valuable than for other civilizations and if their defensive buildings are better, it will justify the spindle of that wood in them.

Also, the siege of other civilizations is superior to that of the Indians and improving their defenses would make them stronger at home, but they are no match for mortars. And this would give a greater importance to the Agra Fort considering that it is a wonder.

1 Like