Porto info that we collected

these are horses not camels 11

1 Like

could be, but less likely. then you have scouts and shrivamsha competing for the same role in feudal? whereas its more likely they get the camel scout as a “counter” to scrushing in feudal, as well as allowing them to pre-mass before castle age camels. and then in CA they get the shrivamsha, possibly even as a “replacement” for the knight

imagine if they are the first cav civ that doesnt have have scouts? they only have camel scouts into camels, and thus the addition of shrivs, so they can still get a “trash cav”

you misunderstood him, in the same way you misunderstood me

1 Like

That weapon looks like the Bhuj (Axe-Knife)

If I would bet, I would probably most likely bet on gurjaras having no imp upgrades on their stable units because of that kshatryias tech.
Makes sense.
It is most likely also one of the most interesting civs here. I think the design is really nice. You will have very unique build orders with them to get the best out of their mill/sheep bonus. It looks like the civ is designed to feature a lot of different units and you have the agony of choice.

Has anyone noticed that the current indians that would be changed to hindustanis seem to get a new uu? Even if it’s not said in the tooltip they have a new icon and we see that unit also on the puzzle picture. It has quite similarity to the phalanx in aoe1 from the apearance.

yeah, but the description is older. Lets see if we get changes.

The surajas could also have camel scout and shrivamsha rider in feudal that don’t get any upgrades later on. Maybe that’s the picture of the stable with 7 (!) slots from which 3 are available from feudal. The remaining 4 are then knight, camel, eles and sl.

This should just be the rework of our current Indians civ.

1 Like

It doesnt fit our current Indian civ tho

How come? It could have been partially remade.

Let’s not forget that this still could be a well done fake:

1 Like

I think with the dradivian screenshot the leak is almost certainly the real thing. Only posibility I see is that the screenshots represent an early version.

Since the Indian civ or Hindustanis or whatever are meant to represent the Muslim powers of India, the shield you say that should just replace the current one would be very unfitting since its very much Hindu based

3 Likes

Either that or just the part with images is real while the techs are made up.

Since some like the +4 melee on Camels and Archer Elephants coupled with a general 25% food discount and bonus damage for mounted units on top of both being faster trained with solid eco sound borderline broken.

2 Likes

Well at least I can re-play Prithviraj campaign without having to fight myself.

3 Likes

That showed the UU ship before any official screenshots did (as far as I know), so I do think it’s possible it’s a real leak

1 Like

What I meant is: the images may be real but everything else a fake.

Nope… the current indian civ will most likely be replaced with delhi/mughal … so the “Om” symbol in the middle might be removed and placed in this gurjara emblem insted

But wouldn’t Mughals be direct successors to Timurid, represented by the Tatars? And were Delhi even a civilization?

Edit: Did some googling and the Mughal Empire (1526-1707) appears to be outside of Aoe2’s timeframe.

1 Like

Basically, the Hindustanis would represent the Muslim conquerors from the north west

1 Like

Don’t you think those are already incorporated within Persians(Sassanid) and/or Saracens (Mamelukes)?

They are a bit more than just that I would say. Saracens also dont fit here at all.

Well they had Sultans too. And it doesn’t necessarily have to fit into this expansion anyway.