Possible New plot solution on obtaining Lakota and Haudenosaunee coins

I respect and appreciate your comments on using your knowledge of the Lakota people.

It seems that your mod has almost changed the core of the current structure of this civ, so I can hardly imagine how such an economic system can sustain the gameplay. A cherry orchard-like building, or a method of covering a specific building on a mine and letting villagers gather coin from a certain place, using these existing mechanics will make it easier to understand and to consider balance and build order, because it is less likely to interfere with the core gameplay.

For example, in my edition of 3 Asian civs, the stereotypes and movie-like fantasies of Asian religions in the current game have been greatly reduced:

• I use other units to perform the same or similar functions, such as 2 Japanese cartographers, Chinese armed caravan leader and members, etc.

• The monastery is separated from the mercenary, transformed into an exclusive religious building, allowing the existing assets of religious warriors to be reasonably used. Besides, introduce the equivalent building to the European tavern, the inn.

• Certain wonders that should be located in the motherland are replaced with ones that are reasonable even if they appear in new territories, such as a forge to replace the Golden Pavilion, a trade workshop to replace the Porcelain Tower, a Qila (meaning “fortress”) to replace the Agra Fort, and so on.

While adding something new and making the game as accurate as possible, I believe that I have retained the core gameplay, which makes people easier to imagine how to adapt to these changes and makes the balance easier.

The devs have made at least one attempt to correct the native American civs, but they have not done the same thing with the Asian civs. Perhaps their emphasis on native Americans can make your opinions easier to be adopted than mine.

Anyway, do you sure your structure of the New Lakota is also fit the New Haudenosaunee?
At least, we all know there is no teepee for Haudenosaunee.