Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K / AMD FX-8370
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 580 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
VRAM: 4 GB VRAM
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 40 GB + available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible

I think we will see geforce gt 730 as the minimum system requirement for age of empires 4 because considering that the game is made on the same engine as age of empires 3 and the aoe3 system requirement is gt 430, it makes sense that the aoe4 minimum system requirement is gt 730.

2 Likes

AoE4 is NOT made on the same engine as AoE3, I dont know why there’s fly by comments about that lately.
It is made on an updated version of Relic’s Essence engine, which was last used in Dawn of War 3. So if anything, take that game as benchmark.

3 Likes

Thanks for correcting my mistake.

In the meantime, according to the information I have obtained, all kinds of system requirements are also close to the information I have mentioned.

I hope they can make those system requirements possible.
But that will be something we’ll have to wait for till beta comes up.
Then we can already see how system depending the game will be and for full release it will be a bit better since things get refined.

1 Like

My nvidia graphics card is lower than the requirement of most games but when I download the game it works very well.

If I cannot join beta due to system requirements, I will download the game whenever it is released.