Possible to use revolution shipments without revolting

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 100.12.1529.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:question: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.

It is apparently possible to use a revolt deck without revolting. This is an exploit that needs to be patched quickly, since it is abusable in ranked games.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:question: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:question: List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!

I don’t know how to do this bug exploit. I don’t want to know. I just want this issue fixed. Edit: this is how it’s done:

5 Likes

You can copy other player decks and then use them as yours, revolutionary decks too. I don’t understand why you can copy a different civ deck and use it as yours. The ironic thing is that it appears theres a problem copying decks from the same civs, which are the only ones you should he able to copy? So I hope they patch it

1 Like

3 Likes

So how it works is you just copy a person who has revolted’s deck, that’s all there is to it. It does need to get fixed as the revolt cards are, especially in age 3, incredibly broken.

WAIT A SECOND ! U ARE TELLING ME THIS BUG STILL EXISTS ? THAT WAS REPORTED MULTIPLE TIMES MONTH AGO IN THE BETA ???

3 Likes

this is one of those game breaking bugs where it will be welcomed to hear if this bug has been acknowledged and is a high priority for the team to patch

1 Like

This is a serious issue. Please fix asap, developers.

1 Like

Pls fix it ASAP… it’s broken!
It’s breaking the game balance and ruin the fun of others!