Post-Porto DLC Poll

because then u dont know what they want most. we cant have many more civs ok

Just pick 6 of the top 10 or such?

I dont get why it would be problematic to do what I say

1 Like

why is there no muscovites? they were one of the most strong and powerful civilizations of the late medieval era, they were even included in aoe4

Slavs ring a bell? They are pretty much in game

2 Likes

i guess it follows the sentiment of splitting european umbrella civs, most civs listed here are splits of the spanish umbrella, the vikings umbrella or the slavs umbrella, which i very much like, even if i know there are other area to show love

Dlc isn’t even out and you want more civs 0_0

Half of these no one has ever even heard of. I voted only for central European civs. So my country can get representation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I picked Venetians, Serbs, Croatians & Vlachs.

I know some people will moan, but it will finally give Vlad Dracula the correct civ & it opens up the possibilities for unique campaigns for Magyars, Slavs/Rus & Turks.

If I could pick more, I would add Armenias & Georgians first, then something like Basques/Kingdom of Navarre, Crown of Aragon/Catalans & Swiss. Admittedly, I also don’t know enough outside Europe, but some more in West Africa (like the Yoruba in AOEIII) & the Custom Kings of West Africa scenario civs would be great. Plus, I recently suggested maybe breaking up the Chinese civ into historical regions, (Ming in the South, Manchuria, possibly Tibetians?). But I don’t know enough about that to make a firm cause celebre about it.

3 Likes

I’m aware but now I can’t be yelled at for Euro centrism. I tried with the original poll, then added the 20 extras (of which I don’t know anything about).

1 Like

ok an example: imagine half users vote for their 2 favorite and other half vote for 49 of 50 for rule out their least favoritee.
still dont see how this skews the result?

2 Likes

I find strange the split of the spanish umbrella are east-spanish people (Aragonese, Catalans and Valencians) plus Vasques, but no west-spanish like Asturian, Galicians, Leonese or Castilian.
One west and one east Spanish split civs would be enough IMO.

1 Like

Half of these no one has ever even heard of.

No. I’ve heard of all of them, as have likely many people. Don’t assume everyone is ignorant just because you don’t know something.

If all people are in favour of that civ being added therrs literally no problem. Also your idea of what would happen never happens lol

Glad to see I coincide in almost everything with the majority

1 Like

Also you guys say “AH yOu ARe a WhAT iF KinD of GuY” and then you come up with an even more ridiculous what if as an argument against me

1 Like

He is explaining what would happen if I had allowed many more votes

1 Like

But thats ridiculous because it never happened in any of the other civ polls

However what I was talking about happens, and a lot

1 Like

I still don’t understand why you want unlimited options if most people will choose a few only

2 Likes

Because four is too few lol

1 Like

How many would you find sufficient

1 Like

I would say infinite but with 20 or 30 the vast majority of people would be able to pick all they want except maybe the people thqt want all of them

I probably would pick like 15 civs I would be happy with

1 Like