Power Up ability changes the attack of wrong player's unit

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 83607
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

I added Power Up capability to an infantry unit, allowing it to reduce enemy attack by 3.
Although it shows that the enemy unit has reduced, but it actually reduced his own attack

This infantry has 15 attacks, attacking a knight with 2 melee armor. It was supposed to deal 13 damage, but actually only dealt 10 points.
The enemy knight displays a 10-3 attack, attacking this infantry with 2 melee armor, which should have dealt 5 damage, but actually dealt 8 points.
This indicates that the damage reduction was mistakenly applied to himself.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Added Power Up capability to an infantry unit, allowing it to reduce enemy attack power by 3.
  2. It shows that the enemy unit has decreased, but it is actually reduced the unit himself.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

This infantry has 15 attacks, attacking a knight with 2 melee armor. It was supposed to deal 13 damage, but actually only dealt 10 points.
The enemy knight displays a 10-3=7 attack, attacking this infantry with 2 melee armor, which should have dealt 5 damage, but actually dealt 8 points.
This indicates that the damage reduction was mistakenly applied to himself!

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

I have tested this ability to reduce enemy unit’s attack and it works. the target diplomacy value needs to be changed to affect either enemy units, your units, ally units or all units etc.

edit: looks like I misread your post, its the calculation that you mentioned is incorrect.

NO! It’s effect on wrong player ! It shows effect on enemy buf actually effect on yourself !

can you share a screenshot of the tasks?