Pre-ordered AoE4 on Green man gaming website

I pre-orded the AoE4 Deluxe Edition through Green Man Gaming webstore and was curious if I will still receive a code for the Dawn of the Dukes AoE2DE DLC? The Microsoft store website said Steam, Microsoft, and participating retailers would send this DLC code, but was curious if Green Man Gaming webstore is considered a participating retailer? I havent contacted Green Man Gaming yet to check, was thinking they would give a convoluted answer.

2 Likes

I’ve seen several webs anouncing Green Man Gaming as an Official Store. I would like to know it too.

2 Likes

Thanks for the question! We’re investigating and will let you know.

9 Likes

I really appreciate the help mzcontent!

1 Like

I sent Green Man Gaming a customer support mail and received this reply. Will post an update if I receive one.

Tom (Green Man Gaming)
Jul 8, 2021, 17:07 GMT+1
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
I’m afraid your query requires further investigation. We’re currently looking into this with priority and hope to have an answer for you as soon as possible.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer Support
Green Man Gaming

2 Likes

I received a reply from Green Man Gaming today, although they were not able to answer my question fully. I will keep an eye on the GMG sales page for AoE4 for a possible update that adds the Dawn of the Dukes DLC as a Pre-order bonus and will post here if I see it updated.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/age-of-empires-iv-pc/
https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/age-of-empires-iv-deluxe-pc/

@mzcontent Perhaps you would be able to get your trading team in touch with their trading team to discuss this?

Tom (Green Man Gaming)
Jul 12, 2021, 11:55 GMT+1
Thank you for your patience while you waited for a response.
I chased this query and our trading team are working with the publisher to get confirmation IF we will be able provide the bonus for this.
As soon as we get an update with confirmation that we will be able to provide the bonus, we’ll update the product page accordingly.
Kind regards,
Tom
Customer Support
Green Man Gaming

2 Likes

Here is an update to this thread I started. Today, I received an email from the GreenManGaming helpdesk with the activation code for the Dawn of the Dukes DLC for pre-ordering AoE4! Unfortunately, I had given up hope that I would receive a key and purchased the DLC on the release day (Much hyped to try the new campaigns).

1 Like

GreenManGaming website also updated the AoE4 pre-order page with info regarding the bonus

Dawn of the Dukes DLC.