These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #: March PUP
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Prince-Elector card mistakenly increase Circle Army’s(Black Brunswickers, Mounted Infantry, Saxon Cuirassier) pop while players ally with Royal house through the Royal embassy.
Normally, the units shipped by Circle Army won’t have any pop.
But after shipping Prince-Elector and ally with Hanover or Habsburg, Wettings.
Black Brunswickers, Mounted Infantry, Saxon Cuirassier gain pop respectively, while others don’t.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Ship Prince-Elector and allying with Hanover or Habsburg, Wettings in Royal Embassy.
- Ship Circle Army, Black Brunswickers or Mounted Infantry, Saxon Cuirassier will gain pop when players ally with the Royal House which these units belong to.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Circle Army units(Black Brunswickers or Mounted Infantry, Saxon Cuirassier) remains 0 pop after players shipping Prince-Elector and ally with the Royal House which these units belong to.