Prince-Electors increase Royal House units build limit

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 13.38085 & March PUP
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Mac / Linux

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Prince-Electors increase Royal House units build limit when players ally with one Royal House in Royal Embassy and ally with same Royal House on the map.

For House of Hanover example:

First, this is normal effect of choosing House of Hanover as your ally. Players can get 30 Black Brunswicker with 1 pop.

Second, this is normal effect of allying with House of Hanover on general map. Players can get 15 Black Brunswickers with 0 pop from each TP.

But when it comes together. It will be like this:

Players still can get 30 1-pop Black Brunswicker, while 0-pop Black Brunswicker’s build limit increase 15 !
That means players can get 60 Black Brunswicker with only 1 TP and 30 pops.
In the case of allying House of Wetting.
It means players can get 24 Saxon Cuirassier (10 from Prince-Electors effect, 7+7 from House of Wetting’s TP and bug) with only 1 TP and 20 pops.

And when players lost the tp, the increased build limit will still remains:

This bug isn’t do much matter in 1v1 game, but in team game or treaty game, i think it give big advantage to German players for having lots of extra units in late game.

Prince-Electors also cause another bug when players combine with Circle Army.
Still take House of Hanover for example.
When players choose House of Hanover as ally.
The Black Brunswicker delivered by Circle Army will have 1 pop instead of 0 pop

Hope the DE team will fix these bugs before March PUP applied. THX

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Build TP to ally with House of Hanover(or Wettings, Habsburg, Oldenburg, Wittelsbach).
  2. Ship Prince-Electors & choose the same Royal House to ally.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Prince-Electors won’t increase the build limit when allying with same Royal House by TP & the shipment.

3 Likes

I think that should be offered by default on this card. This sounds like a cool feature that adds even more sense to using this card.

1 Like

yeah, it is much powerful than original effect, lol
I used to hope this bug can preserve in some formal way.

1 Like

@vividlyplain Please do not solve this error, its nice! it is the true way to make a strat of natives with Germany viable.

It is unplayable in 1vs1, there is no time to send it as a 2nd card and being at age I it does not send uhlans.

Another way is to make it work with the native treaties card. As should also happen with France.

Sorry I totally misinterpreted the problem. Is totally OP in teams yes, and treaty. My bad.

1 Like

I just want to mass line infantry…
Theyre making it harder every patch :sweat_smile: