These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.62085.0 8752729
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
In the 5th Prithviraj scenario, upon converting the first Raja, you receive technologies. I converted Bhima, and it notified me of receiving 4 technologies: Husbandry, Light Cavalry, Bow Saw, and Chain Barding Armor. However, only Light Cav, Husbandry, and Chain Barding Armor were actually received; Bow Saw was missing. I tried this thrice, and got the same issue all 3 times: the notification did not match the technologies received, and Bow Saw was missing.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Select the Prithviraj Campaign. Pick “Hard” and default AoE2 DE (no mods). Pick Scenario 5 (Prithviraj 5)
- Start the scenario. Wait for the intro sequence. Then convert Bhina, the upper-left-most Raja. Wait for the notification of the techs researched.
- Click on your lumber camp. There is no Bow Saw researched.
The four technologies in the notification should have been granted. In particular, Bow Saw should show up as researched.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Bow Saw is not researched: (circled in the lower left)
Tech tree showing missing Bow Saw:
Other screenshots about the current state, in case they are useful:
Chain Barding Armor granted:
Not applied to light cav (minor issue that’s okay - doesn’t need fixing, as this is often true for converted units):
Husbandry and Light Cav granted: