Profile icon and monument bugged

As of the beginning of season 7, I am unable to change my profile icon or monument, and both have been reset to the defaults. I have had some minor issues with changing these in the past, but nothing like this. No matter how many times I try to change them, they immediately revert to the default as soon as I click the “save” button. I have not tested this with the coat of arms (because it currently looks the way it should, and I am afraid that it might reset to the default if I alter it), but a friend of mine has reported that they are having this same issue with all three customizables (profile icon, monument, and coat of arms).

1 Like

Thanks @TheChessGirl
This issue has been reported and a fix is coming for it.

2 Likes

Amazing, thank you! As long as you are working on it I am content.

1 Like

Are there any missing rewards bugs???

All the missing rewards will be marked, right? (100%) Monuments, portraits, sentence customization, etc. Is that right??

should the fix also correct errors that have existed for a long time? For example, if you haven’t been able to unlock portraits etc. since the lunar festival and still can’t?

1 Like

What’s the ETA on this fix being released to the live game? I logged in today and my profile icons are still missing, and I still can’t change my profile/monument icon.

1 Like