PUP: Crash to desktop when loading game in any fashion, every time

The loading teams screen will crash to desktop as the Play button becomes visible, and this will happen for Art of War tutorials, single player, whichever. This is for Windows, the PUP actually seems to work on my Steam Deck.

I’ve verified game cache, uninstalled and reinstalled, switched out of the PUP where it worked just fine - seems to just be the PUP on my primary Windows Desktop.

Warnings.log file has a lot of “MapGen - Failed to load: attr->AttributeExists_PL(name) || attr->TableExists_PL(name)Failed loading an attribute data field for map generation. It is likely that your attribute data is out of sync with your local build or build from the build launcher.”

also

Spline recalculation failed with error: -1571840854. This shouldn’t happen. Please submit a bug report.

Hey @BearChrist8! Sorry you are experiencing this. We have received some reports that sound like what you may be experiencing. We ask that any players encountering this issue reach out with their Warning Log.

Warning Logs can be found here: Documents\My Games\Age of Empires IV - Test

Please send a copy to Customer Support with a brief description of your experience: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/requests/new